Sales Representative (post date: 10.21.2015)
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Accurately enter customer orders into an inventory system
* Complete and follow up on all customer quotations within a reasonable time frame
* Track order status to provide feedback to customers
* Resolve customer disputes and quality issues
* Contact current or potential customers to generate new sales opportunities
* Complete forms and support documentation for new customers and request Accounting to set up the account
* Maintain accurate inventory management to ensure customer satisfaction
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
* 1-2 years' experience in Sales
* A degree or equivalent experience is required
* Advanced Computer skills
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Time management skills ; ability to prioritize tasks
* SUPERB Customer Service skills
* Proven decision making, analytical and problem solving skills
* Knowledge of details of sales orders and quotations, for both current and future inventory
* Innovative, flexible, quick, detail oriented.
Hosting Systems Linux Administrator (post date: 08.15.2015)
WFC is a growing tech company (located in Vancouver, CA) seeking a diligent, highly organized, CISCO certified, detail oriented Hosting Systems Linux System Administrator that loves IT!
The ideal candidate should be able to lead and manage both day to day Hosting operations as well as various Hosting Services projects.
This position reports directly to the CEO and will work as part of a small team that builds, configures, optimizes, and maintains a variety of technology platforms
& systems. This is a 3-month contract position to full-time employment (after the contract period ends).
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Installation, configuration, and upgrade of multiple Linux systems (including XEN, KVM and OVZ host machines).
* General Linux systems administration (bare metal & virtualized)
* Troubleshooting system issues & problems reported by users
* Implementation of infrastructure procedures & processes
* Performance of system monitoring, integrity verification of server resources, systems, and key processes, and review of system/application logs
* Installation/building of new & existing servers, configuration of hardware, services, directories, storage, and settings
* Identification of areas of improvement through research of innovative and automated approaches for system administration tasks
* Architect and maintain networking infrastructure, supporting WAN/LAN/WLAN for hosting services
* Recommend and implement strategies to improve network performance, security and productivity of services
* Produce sound and secure network designs according to industry best practices
* Provide advanced troubleshooting, configuration and maintenance of complex networks
* Deploy network equipment including, but not limited to, switches, routers, IP-based security and A/V equipment
* Document network architecture, infrastructure components and Standard Operating Procedures
* Maintain accurate and up-to-date inventory records of networking hardware and software
* Install, test and maintain Ethernet and fiber optic network cabling to support networked computer systems.
* Establish and maintain records of computer cable paths utilizing campus floor plans
* Implement/improve upon network monitoring capabilities; report network performance statistics to management on a regular basis
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
* 5-7 years of hands-on experience as a systems/network administrator
* Exellent working knowledge of TCP/IP, including (but not limited to) DNS, HTTP, FTP, and SSH
* Must have advanced knowledge of Linux administration -- experience working with high traffic server environments a plus
* Must have advanced knowledge of virtualization system administratin (VMManager & Solusvm)
* Must have advanced knowledge of XEN, KVM & OpenVZ
* Must have advanced knowledge of CEPH
* Must have advanced knowledge and extensive experience of Cisco PIX 515/525
* Must be able to install, configure, fine-tune, and troubleshoot Linux, Apache, MySQL, and WordPress environments
* Knowledge of network/system monitoring protocols & tools (e.g.: SNMP, etc.)
* Knowledge of Windows operating systems (Windows Server)
* Strong understanding of all web & email technologies (Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Apache, Tomcat, FTP, SSH, VPN, SSL, DNS, POP3, SMTP, IMAP, etc.)
* Strong understanding of computer hardware (CPU, memory, etc.)
* Strong crisis management skills are a must -- ability to manage service outages, etc.
* Demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly & effectively
* Expert in architecting, maintaining and optimizing a WAN/LAN/WLAN networking infrastructure
* Complete understanding of all layers of OSI model
* Expert knowledge and understanding of all communication protocols (i.e. routing, switching, etc.) between computing systems and in telecommunications
* Extensive design experience in current industry standard technologies involving quality of service, network redundancy/failover, network security and many more.
* Deep knowledge of firewall architecture hardware and software configuration
* Integration with telecom providers ranging in various transmission mediums
* Knowledge of software and hardware networking technologies
* Deep understanding of electrical power cunsumption and phase balancing concept.
* Strong skills utilizing documentation software and developing How-To-Docs
* Must have excellent English written and oral communication skills (nice to have RUSSIAN and\or Ukrainian Language skills).
How to apply
career [at] whitefalcon.ca